Learn how to improve guest satisfaction at each touchpoint – from booking to on-property to post-stay follow-up – while maximizing revenue every step of the way.
As the hotel industry emerges from the COVID pandemic, it’s clear that the desire for travel has not diminished these past two years; in fact, it appears to be as strong as ever. But while demand may be back, your guests’ wants, needs and demands have changed, and so should your offerings. Guest expectations have never been greater, and the owners and operators who evolve their offerings to meet and exceed them will stand out amongst the crowd.
Hospitality commercial teams have expanded their strategies to examine and improve all aspects of the guest journey, from the dreaming and research phases, through the booking phase and on-property experience, all the way through post-stay follow-up. At each touchpoint you have with the guest along their journey, there are opportunities to “wow” the guest as well as drive more revenue through upsell programs and personalized offers. With the right digital tools in place, hotel commercial teams can maximize revenue per guest – not by constantly pushing offers the guest is not interested in, but by anticipating their needs and providing a memorable experience that ensures the guest will return.
In this report, you’ll learn:
• How to adapt to changing guest travel and booking behaviors
• Why you need to tailor the booking experience
• Key ways to drive direct bookings in today’s changing world
• How to create a well-rounded distribution strategy
• Why the employee experience directly affects the guest experience
• How to personalize the guest experience at all stages of the journey
• Why automation is key to the employee and guest experience
• Why guest loyalty is changing and how you can adapt
To gain access to the whitepaper, please fill out the form below